Dallas Observer & House of Blues Entertainment Present
St Patrick's Day Concert
Mar 16, 2013
Doors: 12:00 PM
21 and over
$10 - $100
Energy Square Parking Lot
4849 Greenville Ave, Corner of Greenville Ave and University Blvd
Dallas Observer and House of Blues Entertainment, a Live Nation Company, are excited to join forces again, to bring you the St Patrick’s Day Concert on Saturday, March 16th featuring SNOOP DOGG!
Immediately after the Dallas St Patrick’s Parade, join the Dallas Observer and House of Blues Entertainment at the St Patrick’s Day Concert in Energy Square at the Corner of Greenville Ave & University Blvd. Gates open at NOON.
VIP Ticket includes: SOLD OUT!
• Access to both VIP Areas including a VIP Viewing Platform
• 4 Drink Tickets at VIP Private Bar (Private Cash Bar available after tickets are used)
• Catered lunch buffet from 12pm – 2pm
• Snack options from 2PM–End of Show
• VIP Parking Pass (with purchase of four VIP Passes - redemption details will be emailed after purchase)
• Access to VIP Restrooms
All Guests must be 21+, with a Valid I.D.