Capital Jazz Fest, Day Two
10475 Little Patuxent Parkway
Columbia, Maryland, 21044
This event is all ages
Capital Jazz Fest, Saturday
Each year in early June, tens of thousands of music lovers from throughout the country flock to the suburbs of Washington, D.C. to attend this weekend of hot fun and cool jazz — The Capital Jazz Fest. This multi-day, multi-stage outdoor music festival, which attracts music lovers from 44 states, is more than just a concert, it's an event! It's a place to people-watch, eat, drink, shop, mingle, relax, soak in the rays, and of course hear some of the coolest music performed by artists whom you won't see anywhere else in the Washington-Baltimore area this summer.
In-between musical sets, enjoy fine art and crafts at the Festival Marketplace, culinary treats at the food court, plus artist workshops and meet & greets. And after the show, check out the late night after-parties.
There will be four ADA parking lots available for the Capital Jazz Fest, one near each entrance.
· ADA North (closest to MARKETPLACE/SOUL STAGE/TENT CITY) with marked ADA spaces in the parking garages and surface lots across the street from the North Entrance; 10462 Little Patuxent Parkway, Columbia, MD 21044. Vehicles should enter this site from Little Patuxent Parkway.
Please note all individuals seeking access to the following accessible parking locations should use the Broken Land Parkway/Hickory Ridge Road access to the site. The vehicles will then be directed to park in the appropriate ADA lot. These lots will be serviced by golf carts.
· ADA West Gate (closest to SOUL STAGE/MARKETPLACE/TENT CITY) for wheel chair accessible needs only located at coordinates 39.210668, -76.865844.
· ADA West Auxiliary (closest to SOUL STAGE/MARKETPLACE/TENT CITY) with spaces available in the lot closest to the West Entrance, off Broken Land Parkway near the intersection of Broken Land Parkway and Hickory Ridge Road
· ADA South (closest to PAVILION STAGE) with spaces available in the main parking lot closest to South Entrance Road and past the entrance to the ADA East wheelchair lot.
Click here for a map - http://g.co/maps/3w5ae
$59.50 - $195.00
Merriweather Post Pavilion
- Sorry, there are currently no upcoming events.