Radio 1190 Presents
HAUSPARTY FEAT. DISCO LINES, PARDI, SNEAK, LEBLANC, PEDZE
1135 13th St
Boulder, CO, 80302
Doors 8:30 PM / Show 9:00 PM
This event is all ages
Thadeus Labuszewski, better known by his stage name Disco Lines, is an American DJ and music producer from Boulder, Colorado. He gained recognition after his remix of the track “Eastside” by Benny Blanco, Halsey and Khalid gardened over a million plays on Soundcloud. Although Disco Lines has been playing piano/guitar since he was a kid, his passion lies in the art of music production. His tracks are filled with a certain vibrance. Mixing future bass, trap and deep house, Disco Lines has developed a unique and technical sound. With brand new originals, official remixes and shows across the country, 2019 will be the breakout year for the young artist.
The 20 year old DJ/Producer Duo is taking the world by storm! Their latest album, featuring the hit single "Long Way Down" charted at number 6 on the US Dance charts, and their last few remixes have racked up over half a million streams on SoundCloud.
Growing up on the north side of Chicago, Jacob Silverstein and Patrick Breslin have both been involved in music from a very young age. Their combined talents in classical piano, percussion, guitar, trumpet, songwriting, and music theory helped them form their first band, Fletch 4, when they were 14. As their musical abilities and tastes grew, they came to love Electronic Dance Music and decided to form the DJ/Producer Duo, Pardi.
Producer and DJ from Seattle, WA living in Boulder, CO
$15 - $20
- Ages 15+ without a parent.
- All tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable following purchase.
- Listed price does not include tax and service charge.
- NO BAGS.
- All tickets are General Admission (GA) with limited seating available. If you require accessible seating or other accommodations, please purchase your GA tickets and reach out to Daniel@z2ent.com to help us make your visit as enjoyable as possible.
- Ticket Prices will increase on Day of Show.
Thu, October 17
Fri, October 18
Sat, October 19
Sun, October 20
Mon, October 21