Glory Days Presents!
210 SW 2nd Ave
Gainesville, FL, 32601
Doors 8:00 PM / Show 9:00 PM
Watch & Listen
American Singer/Songwriter from Monticello, Arkansas by way of Nashville, Tennessee, Ward Davis has had songs recorded by Trace Adkins, Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard, Wade Hayes, Sammy Kershaw, Bucky Covington, Jimmie Van Zant, Buddy Jewel, Carolina Rain, The Roys, and more. Most recently, Ward Davis co-wrote “I’m Not The Devil” with Cody Jinks, with whom he subsequently toured with nationwide. With over 250 shows per year under his belt as both a headliner and support act, Ward Davis’ already popular live show is growing at exponential rates.
Waylon Jennings once said, "Country Music isn't a guitar, it isn't a banjo, it isn't a melody, it isn't a lyric, It's a feeling." J.R. Ward embodies this feeling with his singing and songwriting. His story telling takes you on a journey through his life
$15.00 - $20.00
• 18 or over, unless accompanied by parent/guardian.
• NO SMOKING inside the venue.
• Smoking allowed outside in the Beer Garden!
• $3 under 21 fee charged at the door
• All ticket sales are Non - Refundable unless the show is cancelled.