Westward Music Festival presents:
Thu, Sep 13
Sun, Sep 16
Westward Music Festival - VIP Festival Wristband
Blood Orange, Kali Uchis, RHYE, Angel Olsen, Kelela, Poppy, Honne, METZ, Ravyn Lenae, Ella Mai, Mudhoney, Odds, Tei Shi, We Are The City
This event is 19 and over
Westward Music Festival
Devonté Hynes is a producer, songwriter, and artist based in New York City. He has written and produced songs for a wide range of artists including Solange, Florence and the Machine, and Carly Rae Jepsen. Hynes also writes music under the moniker of Blood Orange, and has released three albums, Coastal Grooves, Cupid Deluxe, and Freetown Sound, on Domino Recording Co.
Kali Uchis (born July 17, 1993) is a Colombian singer, songwriter, producer, and videographer. She was born in Pereira, Colombia and raised in Virginia, United States.
Originally an R&B / indie pop musical duo based in Los Angeles, California, comprising founding members Canadian singer Milosh and Danish instrumentalist Robin Hannibal.
In 2017, it was reported that Robin Hannibal was no longer a member of Rhye and that the project had evolved in to a music collective led by Milosh.
American folk and indie rock singer and guitarist raised in St. Louis, Missouri
Kelela Mizanekristos, born June 6, 1983, is an American singer and songwriter, better known mononymously as Kelela.
Electronic music duo
Formed in 2014, in Bow, London, when they both left Films Of Colour. Honne is a Japanese word (本音) meaning "real intention".
METZ is a Noise Punk / Grunge band from Toronto (Ontario), Canada, formed in 2008.
R&B singer based out of Chicago, Illinois, USA.
Ella Mai is an English singer and songwriter. Originally from London, Mai moved to New York City at the age of 12 before returning to England after graduating from high school. Ella Mai uploaded a four-track solo EP of originals to SoundCloud. EP titled Troubled. After being discovered on Instagram, she signed to DJ Mustard’s 10 Summers label.
American alternative rock band. Formed in Seattle, Washington, in 1988, following the split in the seminal Seattle band Green River by vocalist Mark Arm and former guitarist Steve Turner.
Though they never reached the fame of their label and city mates, Mudhoney were very much part of the early 90s grunge scene and are one of the most enduring groups.
Canadian alternative rock band active throughout the 1990s. Most well known for their 1993 single "Heterosexual Man," the music video for which featured members of the Kids In The Hall comedy troupe.
Disbanded in 1999, but reformed in 2007 as The New Odds.
Valerie Teicher (born Buenos Aires, Argentina), best known by her stage name Tei Shi, is a singer-songwriter and producer currently based in Brooklyn. Incorporating the genres of shoegaze, indie pop, and R&B, she released her first singles and music videos in 2013.
We Are The City
Canadian rock band formed in 2008 in Kelowna, British Columbia.
* VIP wristband entitles you to priority entry to all Westward Music Festival events - subject to posted venue capacities. Entry for wristband holders will be on a first come, first served basis.
* For reserved shows at the Orpheum, we invite you to line up at the Orpheum Box Office one hour prior to posted door time to redeem a reserved ticket on a first come, first served basis.
* Wristband pickup will be available September 11 to 15, 2018 at the Vogue Theatre box office (918 Granville St) from 12:00pm to 4:00pm PST
* You must bring gov't-issued photo ID to pick up your wristband. We cannot give you your wristband without a valid ID that matches the name on your printed or mobile confirmation.
* Line-up, dates & venues subject to change
* Must be 19 years of age to purchase - not all shows are All Ages
Multiple Venues - Vancouver
Thu, September 13
Thu, September 13