Concord Music Hall Presents...
2047 N Milwaukee Ave
Chicago, IL, 60647
Doors 7:00 PM
This event is 17 and over
Tokio Hotel is a German band founded in Magdeburg, Germany in 2001 by guitarist Tom Kaulitz, singer Bill Kaulitz, drummer Gustav Schäfer and bassist Georg Listing. The quartet has scored four number one singles and has released two number one albums in their native Germany, selling nearly 5 million CDs and DVDs there. After recording an unreleased demo-CD under the name "Devilish" and having their contract with Sony BMG terminated, the band released their first German-language album, Schrei, as Tokio Hotel on Island Records in 2005. Schrei sold more than half a million copies worldwide and spawned four top five singles in both Germany and Austria. In 2007, the band released their second German album Zimmer 483 and their first English album Scream which have combined album sales of over one million copies worldwide and helped win the band their first MTV European Music Award for Best InterAct. The former, Zimmer 483, spawned three top five singles in Germany while the latter, Scream, spawned two singles that reached the top twenty in new territories such as Portugal, Spain and Italy. Their first live album, Zimmer 483 - Live in Europe, was released near the end of 2007.
$17.75 - $35.50
Our box office is here for ya!
BOX OFFICE HOURS
• Tue-Fri: 1pm-7pm (if there's a show, closed hour before)
• Sat: 12pm-8pm (end time depends on show hours)
• We offer a bag/coat check service on the 2nd floor - each item checked is $4.00
• Backpacks or large bags are allowed, but must be checked at coat check prior to entering the main room.
• No Camelbacks or containers of any kind are allowed inside the venue.