Tits & Giggles Comedy & Burlesque

Brent Gill w/ Triple D Debauchery
Hosted by: Cameron V. Humanity & Chris Carlton

Live Performances by:
Ultra Sex Laser
Big & Unique

Captain Planet (90's Covers)

if 100% of 90% 90's is 60% percent of the equation...and the other 40% is rob and jace, well then with our powers combined, you just might have Captain Planet. Anthony Hamilton (Nemesys), Scott Uhl (Glass Delirium), Davey Bartlett (Novus Folium), Jace Hill (Lost Point) and Robert Jepsen (Seris)

$7.00 - $10.00

Tickets

add to your calendar

Upcoming Events
Herman's Hideaway

Ticketfly

Tits & Giggles Comedy & Burlesque with Captain Planet (90's Covers), Medi Man

Thursday, August 29 · Doors 7:00 PM / Show 8:00 PM at Herman's Hideaway