This is an open invitation to all VJ performers and anyone that has an interest in the art of live visuals performance.
19:30-20:30, VJ showcase
21:00-close, VJ battle that flows into Nick the Neck DJ event.
HOW TO BE SHOWCASED?
1. Create a 60 second video clip showcasing your visual work. Use any soundtrack you like. We’ll play it from a laptop connected to a projector that is 1024x768 native resolution but scales to 720p quite well. So best to format your content to 1024x768 or 1280x720.
2. Upload it to youtube. Email the link to Howard Wong by Monday July 30th.
3. Be present.
HOW YOU’LL BE SHOWCASED
Each video will be presented within a 5 minute interval - POSSIBLE Q&A
HOW TO BATTLE
1. All contestants must also be showcased.
2. The audience votes.
3. The VJs for the top three rated clips.
4. The top 3 VJs perform back to back in 30 minute sets at 21:00, 21:30, 22:00.
4. The audience votes.