Bubba's Wonderland Presents
Skippy Green, Danny Minch, Allison Weber
875 Divisadero Street
Fresno, CA, 93721
Doors 8:00 PM
This event is 21 and over
Since the wee age of eight, Flip Schultz knew he was going to be a comedian. It was at this age that he won a talent show for doing stand-up. It wasn't until 18 that Flip braved a 'real' comedy stage (which doubled as a bar) and won the open
mike contest. For the next two years he annoyed club owners and got as much stage time as possible. It paid off when hestarted making money...both he AND his parents were very happy about that!
Graduating cum laude & receiving his BFA in theater from Florida Atlantic University, Flip was extensively trained in the art of improvisation. Since then, he has performed with over five improv troupes, establishing his quick wit and rapport with the audience.
After leaving as one of the hottest and most requested comics in South Florida, Flip moved cross country to LA. His high energy and very physical show has made him a favorite on the LA comedy scene and a regular performer at the world famous Hollywood Improv. Plus he has had the pleasure of sharing the stage with such performers as:
PAUL ANKA, LEWIS BLACK, GEORGE CARLIN, DANA CARVEY (contributing writer), TOMMY DAVIDSON, JEFF DUHNUM, PABLO FRANCISCO (frequent writer), BOBCAT GOLDTHWAIT, DAVID ALAN GRIER, JAMIE KENNEDY (frequent writer), JACKIE 'THE JOKEMAN' MARTLING, LARRY MILLER, JAY MOHR, JOHN PINETTE, CAROLINE RHEA, ROBERT SCHIMMEL, PAULY SHORE, BOBBY SLAYTON, THE TEMPTATIONS, JOE TORRY, DAMON WAYANS & “WEIRD AL” YANKOVIC.
Flip has performed at many 'A' comedy rooms, including:
THE CAPITAL CITY COMEDY CLUB - THE COMEDY CORNER - THE COMEDY STORE - THE FUNNY BONE - THE IMPROVS (national chain) - THE PUNCHLINE COMEDY CLUB - RASCALS COMEDY CLUB - THE STARDOME - THE TROPICANA - THE TULSA COMEDY CLUB - ZANIES COMEDY CLUB
His accomplishments include:
- Semi-Finalist on LAST COMIC STANDING 4 & was featured on LAST COMIC STANDING 7 as “Skippy Greene”
- Featured on Comedy Central’s LIVE AT GOTHAM
- Appearing in the feature film "BIG TROUBLE"
- Winning Ed McMahon's NEXT BIG STAR
- Staff writer for the Terry Fator & Friends (winner of 2007 America’s Got Talent) at the Vegas Hilton & Mirage
- Other TV appearances: THE NEW STAR SEARCH , THE JERRY LEWIS TELETHON, HBO, COMICS UNLEASHED, COMEDY.TV, QUÉ LOCO, FUNNY MONEY, THE GONG SHOW, LATINO LAUGH FESTIVAL, LATINO 101 (as “Skippy Greene”) & LOCO COMEDY JAM
- Toured Europe in 2007 & 2009 with Pablo Francisco & headlined his own tour of Finland in 2008.
- Entertaining the military in Iraq: 2009
- Writing & performing in the shows: Flippin’ Through The Channels, Skippy Greene: We Laughed…, Skippy Greene’s Big Show & Fustercluck
- COMEDY FESTIVALS: Aspen, Boston (semi-finalist), Calgary (Festival Allstar), Canmore, Chicago, Hollywood (as “Skippy Greene”), Las Vegas (Miami ‘Comedy Club Pick’), New Orleans, South Beach & Traverse City.
-Recorded 4 comedy CDs & 2 comedy DVDs
- NOTABLE QUOTES:
“He’s like an ostrich on PCP!”- George Carlin
“Within seconds, Schultz turns into a manic, mike-wielding madman…” - The Calgary Herald
"With his affable demeanor, rubbery limbs & tall, wiry frame, he reminded me of a young Jim Carrey…" - Ink19.com
“Flip Schultz is unlike any Generation X comedian around today…he's actually funny.”- Route 41 Magazine
"Flip did what his own idols like Howie Mandel, and Steve Martin had done for ages. He made intimate contact
with the audience. And, the reserved Nordic crowd...adored the transgression." – The New York Resident
“He…performs well-conceived bits that show an acumen for writing and social satire”- The Sun Sentinel
“Flip Schultz is a very original and energetic comic whose comedic palette has more colors than many wellknown
stand-up comedians who have their own sitcom”
Danny Minch, otherwise known as The All Powerful God of Comedy, is credited with the actual invention of comedy. Those with no sense of humor are sent to touch him so that they will be healed. No one actually ever laughed before Danny told his first joke. Also, Danny has had his material completely stolen from people such as Louis Ck, Rodney Dangerfield ,Steve Martin, Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy, Dave Chappell and any other funny comedian. Any joke you have ever heard that made you laugh was written by Danny Minch. In World War 2 and Vietnam, Danny was a comedy Sharp shooter. His jokes could literally kill in any language, hence the term "killing" came into effect of comedy. It has been reported by the AMA that Danny's humor is the only credited cure for AIDS and Cancer...
$10 Adv, $15 Door
Fri, September 22
Fri, September 22
Sat, September 23
Sun, September 24
Wed, September 27