On Fire Booking Presents, A Festivus For The Rest Of Us 3
A Festivus For The Rest Of Us 3
GO RYDELL, History Of Monsters, Fero Lux, Old Habits, Sleep Patterns, The Dead Legs, What We're Afraid Of, Volatile, Keyholder, Burn Them At The Stakes, Circadia, Dark Sermon, Glacial, Within Your Reach, Those We Call Brothers, The Great Unraveling, I Am The Finisher, Charles, You Set Aside, Heroes To Legends, Kill Billy Jack, For Every Second, Abject Anathema, Every Passing Dream, Visions
371 South Federal Highway
Pompano Beach, FL, 33062
Doors 1:00 PM (event ends at 11:00 PM)
Every Passing Dream
South Florida Metalcore
• Bio: Guitarist Robert C.de Baca, originally from New Mexico began an early music career in Albuquerque where he found himself trading guitar licks with none other than Roberto Griego at the young age of 12 years old. He later gave in to influences such as Carlos Santana and B.B.King, which is very apparent in his tone and choice of notes on guitar when you hear him play. Other influences are James Brown, Tower of Power, and the many many talented local musicians, to whom he has a great deal of respect and gratitude. His current band "VISIONS", is heavily based in latin-rock infused with funk and the blues.
• Bio: Jerry Arias, drummer, percussion and vocals; with 38 years of experience in music comes from a family of musicians, by whom he was greatly influenced. He has played with bands such as "The New Sound", "BB+Company", and "Five Diamonds".
• Bio: Ernie Rivera, bass, saxophone, vocals and percussion. Ernie has been in the music business over forty years. At an early age in Phoenix, Arizona, opening up for groups such as "Little Joe and the Latineers", "Sonny Osuna and the Sunliners" and "Joe Bravo". At the age of eighteen, Ernie came to Denver and formed the band "Nubia" which opened up for groups such as "Heatwave", "Cool and the Gang" and "Malo". Also, Ernie has played with many local bands such as "Stride", "Full House", "AJ and Co." to name a few. His love of music is a great contribution to the "Visions" band.
• Bio: Gilbert R. Salas, keyboard and vocals. Gilbert has been playing music since the age of 7 and comes from a very musical family. He has been a Denver musician for over 44 years and has played with bands such as "Blood shot", "Aguila", "Midnight Review", "Star Shine", "Brick City", "Chain Reaction", "Mighty Nice", "High Impact" and the original "Visions" band. Gilberts influences have included "Santana", "Tower of Power", "Earth, wind and Fire", and "Confunkshun" which continues to carry over to his style of music playing.
• Bio: Ruben Ramirez, percussion and background vocals. Began his career as a drummer in San Francisco, California in 1952. Ruben played with bands such as "Los Elegantes". In 1996 Ruben made the move to Denver, Colorado and began to mingle with local musicians and continues to show his love for music and is an essential part of the "Visions" style of music.
On Fire Booking Presents A Festivus For The Rest Of Us 3 Featuring: Ghost Cat Go Rydell History Of Monsters (Reunion!) Sleep Patterns Dark Sermon Fero Lux Within Your Reach The Dead Legs I Am The Finisher Old Habits What We're Afraid Of Glacial Charles Volatile Kill Billy Jack Keyholder You Set Aside Burn Them At The Stakes Heroes To Legends Every Passing Dream Abject Anathema For Every Second Visions For Those We Call Brothers Circadia The Great Unraveling Rocketown 371 S Federal Highway Pompano Beach, FL December 22nd 12 PM $12 Presale *In addition to this year's festivus, there will be a "pre-festivus cover show" the night before on December 21st at Rocketown. Entry to this show will be $5 or if you buy in advance, you can get a 2 day pass for $15.
- Sorry, there are currently no upcoming events.