A Benefit for Ronald McDonald House Charities of Burlington
Bucket List Auction
1214 Williston Road
South Burlington, VT, 05403
Doors 7:00 PM
This event is all ages
Bucket List Auction
Join us at 7 o’clock for live music performed by Burlington's own Shake, complimentary food, cash bar and meet-and-greets with some of our “auction items”
What's on YOUR bucket list? The First Annual Bucket List Auction, a benefit event for Ronald McDonald House Charities of Burlington, can help you fulfill your bucket list dreams.
Don't miss your chance to bid at live auction for unique experiences some complete with host celebrities.
Want to be mayor for the day? Go backstage at Grand Point North? How about hosting a morning radio show for a day or singing the national anthem at a sporting event. Bid on Experiences for yourself OR for a gift!
This fun and lively event hosted by Higher Ground will have all that and more. Don't miss out!
Special Guest and Auctioneer, Jonathan Couture, to auction off the following (and more!)…
- Luxury Villa in Costa Rica courtesy of Ghyd Adventures
- Go “On Air” with Charlie, Ernie and Lisa on WVMT’s radio morning show
- Take a Scenic Foliage Tour of Vermont with Alan Newman
- A Helicopter Ride for two with owners of Mansfield Heleflight
- Record a Song in the studio courtesy of the Contois School of Music
- A Lesson in Home Brewing with Chris Kessler
- Private Tour, Cocktail Class and Secret Barrel Sampling for you and five friends at Stonecutter Spirits
- Tickets to Miss Saigon on Broadway
- Try Stand-up Comedy with Josie Levitt
- VIP Tour and Tasting at Zero Gravity Brewing
- Tarot Card Party for (8) with Thea Lewis AND eight tickets to Queen City Ghostwalk’s Darkness Falls Tour, a spooky favorite chosen Best Scary Stroll by Yankee Magazine.
- VIP Tickets and back-stage tour at Grand Point North
- Train and Run in the 2018 Burlington City Marathon (VIP edition) courtesy of Run Vermont
Check back for new additions to our bid list!