Project Wreckless invites you to
First Annual Gold Tie Gala at the Granite Lady
88 5th St
San Francisco, CA, 94103
Doors 6:00 PM (event ends at 12:00 AM)
Watch & Listen
Join Project Wreckless at the historical San Francisco Mint for a night of Silent Auctions, Live Auctions, Raffles, Games, Drinks and Food. Spend the night with current and former NFL Stars, UFC Fighters, and other high profile appearances!
Auction Items include:
• 2 Tickets to HAMILTON
• Ralph Gracie Jiu Jitsu
• Eyelashes by Liv
• Gracie Combatives - over 30 DVD’s
• 3rd Street Boxing - 10 classes
• Signed Andrew Susac baseball
• Signed Anthony Bourdain book
• Rickshaw Bag
•Dinner for 2 @ Mourad
• Date Night! - Dinner at Sens + Hotel
• Adobe Suite - 1 year access
• Track Day! - Race Car + Instructor
• Signed Golden State Warriors Basketball
• WINE, DINE & WHEELS IN NAPA (4people) - Hot rods & red wine + Wine country lunch + Sommelier guided wine tour.
• Fort Point Brewery - Private tour for up to 10 people
• CURRY PACKAGE - Signed basketball by Stephen Curry & cookbook by Ayesha Curry
• GOURMET GETAWAY - KCBS FOODIE CHAP LIAM MAYCLEM gives a VIP tasting tour of SF FERRY BUILDING.
Includes Champagne & Oyster lunch @HogIslandOysters + Hotel: 2 rooms at MARK HOPKINS HOTEL.
• OWNER FOR A YEAR! at NPU Inc. venues. Get your own business card + Run a Comp tab
+ Cut the Line + Get in to all Ticketed Events #VIP
100% of every donation raised goes into the program! We would love and appreciate your support in hitting our fundraising goal of $500,000 to get us to our next milestone of a fully functional permanent shop and funding for tools/supplies for our Students and Teachers by June 15th, 2017 as we prepare for our Fall Semester.
**Project Wreckless is a capacity development program for our communities most at-risk youth that is centered around automobiles. While providing tools for life through an immersive curriculum. We expect more of our youth so they can gain confidence to expect more of themselves. On top of that, our focus is on our community’s young men and women that are many times ineligible for other support programs because they are considered too far gone!
*Supported by Anthony Black, Syd Gris, Heavy Arsenal, and Vau De Vire Society*