No Outside Food Or Beverage Except Sealed Bottled Water
Fri, Jul 14
Sun, Jul 16
+ 2017 Pitchfork Music Fest - Pitchfork + Plus Pass
LCD Soundsystem, A Tribe Called Quest, Solange, PJ Harvey, and many more
1501 W. Randolph Street
Chicago, IL, 60607
Doors 12:00 PM / Show 12:00 PM
This event is all ages
Experience the festival with our Pitchfork +PLUS upgrade and enjoy these amenities over the weekend:
- Access to premium food vendors and speciality cocktails curated by Land and Sea Dept. including Parson’s Chicken and Fish, Lost Lake, and more. These LSD favorites will be serving up fried and fresh bites alongside cocktails from Parson’s bar manager Charlie Schott and Lost Lake partner Paul McGee.
- Air-conditioned bathrooms
- Access to private speciality bars (21+ only)
- Admittance to shaded seating areas
- Use of cell-phone charging stations
- Complimentary storage lockers *
- Exclusive and expedited entry to festival & "Come and Go" re-entry priviledges
*Availability for storage lockers is limited and will be determined on a first come, first served basis
*Upgrade your 3-day ticket to PLUS for an additional $195. Just enter your e-mail as the promo code!
- Sorry, there are currently no upcoming events.